199Z Starrett Master Precision Level 15 (380mm)
Starrett Master Precision Level provides the ability to ensure a level machine setup,
which in turn increases the efficiency of modern, high speed machinery. Master Precision Level, 15? (380mm) .
- Specially designed to set up, check and test machinery of all types
- At-a-glance reading of the exact variation of machinery levelness
- Auxiliary level vial shows lateral position and assists in horizontal setting
- Level vials are positioned so breakage is reduced to a minimum
- Fool-proof adjustment
- Seasoned, machined castings
- Finished wood case
- Groove has a special involute design, permitting better centering and greater capacity to handle larger rounds
- Groove and bearing flats are machined together for maximum accuracy
- Ground and graduated main vial of 10-second accuracy; one division equals 1/2 thousandth (0.0005) of an inch per foot, or 0.04mm per meter
- Main vials have seven graduations on each side of the bubble
- Special alloy iron used to obtain freedom from thermal effects
- All level bases are made from the finest quality seasoned cast iron and are precision-machined on the reference surface
- Scraped reference surface
- Length (in) 15"
- Length (mm) 380mm
- Width (in) 1-5/8"
- Width (mm) 40mm