84AZ-111-5J Dial Bore Gages with Case 3* to 5-3/16* Range, .0001* Grad
Starrett 84 Dial Bore Gage allows for bore measurements beyond size range of our 82 Series.
It is a comparison gage and should be set with a master ring gage, gage blocks with parallel jaws,
outside micrometer or vernier caliper. Ring gage is available by request, quoted by application.
Good practice is to set the gage to zero, as near to the desired dimension as possible. 3”-5 3/16” Range .0001” Grad
- Can be easily held to inspect bores and hole sizes without removing the workpiece
- An adjustable range screw and two centralizing plungers provide accurate, three-point contact for tool alignment in larger bores
- All contacts and centralized plungers are of hardened tool steel for wear and spring-loaded for sensitivity
- The housing and knurled handle are aluminum for light weight and good balance
- Dial indicators have jewel bearings for sensitivity
- Furnished in finished wood case
- Bore depths are also available up to 12" (300mm) in 1" (25mm) increments on special order
- Also available with carbide contacts or electronic indicators with output capability on special order
3" to 5 3/16"
|Approximate Measuring Depth (in)||