1010RZ Starrett Dial Indicator Pocket Gage, 0-.275* Range, 0-100 Dial reading, .001* Graduation
Handy pocket gage is approximately the size of a thin pocket watch.
Ideal for inspectors, purchasing agents and salespeople to check the
size of materials up to 3/8" or 9mm thick. The gage ﬁts naturally in the
curve between the thumb and index ﬁnger. A slight pull on the serrated
top plate raises the spindle.
- Throat depth ranges from 1/2" (12.7mm) down to 5/16" (8mm)
Models are available with ﬂat or rounded contacts as listed
- The diameter of both the ﬂat or round contacts are 1/4" (6.3mm)
- Gage has a small count hand for recording each revolution of
- Chrome plated case, unbreakable crystal dial cover
- Furnished in attractive, protective case
|Catalog No.||Range||Graduation||Dial Reading||Contacts|